Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
- Coffs Harbour Berry DC & Cold Storage Facility
- Growing Global Leading Brand
- Small friendly team environment
- Flexible roster + competitive salary + incentives
Driscoll’s has multiple vacancies for experienced store-persons to join our small, friendly and growing team based in Coffs. Reporting directly to the site shift supervisors, you will be providing day to day support across all DC operations including conducting quality control checks on fruit material, carrying out pre-pack and post-pack duties and operating mobile equipment. In a nutshell, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all activities are completed in accordance with quality control requirements
- Assisting with all receiving, allocation, labelling and dispatching of fruit material
- Assisting with loading and unloading of freight including operating of forklift equipment
- Ensuring all work is carried out in accordance with safety policies, procedures and guidelines
We encourage you to apply if you have any warehouse or forklift operation experience and unrestricted working rights.
At Driscoll's, we are passionate about berries and our people. We take the time to nurture and invest in our people’s capabilities to help them grow and prosper. If this role is suitable for you, we would encourage you to apply and be part of our team. What’s on offer is a thriving and engaging workplace culture, as well as access to a range of benefits including reward and recognition programs, discounts, perks, and greater workplace flexibility + paid maternity and partner pay. So don’t delay and apply now!