Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Plants Supply Coordinator
- Brand new state of the art office location - Docklands!
- Minimal experience required + on the job training
- Analytical minded with strong numerical skills essential
- Work across multiple parts of the business and make a real impact
- Be part of a growing and successful Global brand
We have an exciting role for a passionate and analytically minded individual looking for that next step in their early career to join our Planning team. You will be accountable for coordinating supply processes extending to data management and reporting as well as administration of orders. You will have the opportunity to work on a range of continuous improvement initiatives aimed at enhancing existing reporting tools as well as assisting in the implementations of new systems and promoting automation of tasks and data management. Other key aspects of the role include:
- Coordinating with internal teams to gather production planning data and updating relevant systems
- Maintaining accurate records of grower footprint and data
- Maintaining accurate records of plant orders and delivery requirements using the IMS (Caramba)
- Creating and maintaining nursery orders documentation
- Capturing daily plant harvest data and dashboard reporting
- Monitoring fruit production and forecasting reports using Power BI
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To be considered for this role applicants will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong numerical and analytical skills and accuracy
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel and with a capacity to learn BI/Analytics tools
- Full unrestricted Australian working rights
At Driscoll's, we are passionate about berries and our people. We take the time to nurture and invest in our people capabilities to help them grow and prosper. If this role is suitable for you, we would encourage you to apply and be part of our team. What’s on offer is a thriving and engaging workplace culture, as well as access to a range of benefits including reward and recognition programs, discounts, perks and greater workplace flexibility. So don’t delay and apply now!
Driscoll’s Australia is an exciting joint venture company owned by Costa Group - Australia’s leading integrated growing and marketer of premium quality fresh produce and Driscoll’s (USA) – the world’s market leader in berries. Partnering with a broad grower base across a national footprint, Driscoll’s Australia supplies year round delicious, branded berries to consumers using exclusively patented varieties developed by our joint venture partners breeding programs. Since our inception we have successfully achieved significant yearly growth and market share, enabling us to become the market leader in our category.