Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
- Join the world's leading berry company
- Junior entry-level role + new offices in Docklands
- Hybrid working arrangements
We have an exciting new position for a self-motivated junior logistics coordinator to join our national Planning and Supply team during an exciting period of growth.
You will be working alongside internal supply, planning, and distribution teams to coordinate plant deliveries across the grower and nursery network. In a nutshell, some of your key duties will include:
- Liaising with key internal and external stakeholders to coordinate plant deliveries to meet timing and temperature requirements
- Maintaining master data records of receivables, despatches, and stock transfers in internal databases (Caramba)
- Assisting in the development and drafting of supply chain standard processes
- Coordinating the maintenance, ordering and delivery program of crates and pallets
- Assisting with invoices and documentation for import/export transactions
- Assisting the supply planning team across all supply chain coordination activities and identifying continuous improvement initiatives
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
If you’re looking for a role where you will have broad exposure to most parts of the business with an ability to make a real business impact, then this role is for you. To be considered, applicants should be able to demonstrate as a minimum:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong coordination, planning, and organisational skills
- Previous exp. using inventory management systems preferred but not required
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to travel interstate on an ad-hoc basis
Driscoll’s Australia is an exciting joint venture company owned by Driscoll’s (USA) – the world’s market leader in berries and Costa – Australia’s leading integrated growing and marketer of premium quality fresh produce. Partnering with a broad grower base across a national footprint, Driscoll’s Australia supplies year-round delicious, branded berries to consumers using exclusively patented varieties developed by our joint venture partners’ breeding programs. Since our inception we have successfully achieved significant yearly growth and market share, enabling us to become the market leader in our category.
At Driscoll's, we are passionate about berries and our people. We take the time to nurture and invest in our people capabilities to help them grow and prosper. If this role is suitable for you, we would encourage you to apply and be part of our team. What’s on offer is a thriving and engaging workplace culture, as well as access to a range of benefits including reward and recognition programs, discounts, perks and greater workplace flexibility + paid maternity and partner pay. So don’t delay and apply now!