Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
- Based in Evandale, TAS
- Career development opportunities
- Full Time Permanent
This hands-on role reports directly to the senior Applied Research Manager as a site-based support to our local R&D site in Evandale. In this role, you will support the site in carrying out basic irrigation activities ensuring our plants are irrigated and fertigated according to plans and recipes. Some of your key day to day activities will include:
- Preparation and set up of pipes, sprinklers, drip tape and programming controllers
- Assisting with the set up of daily irrigation system
- Performing trouble shooting and maintenance activities
- Monitoring of crops to ensure accurate timely irrigations
- Assisting in day to day site production activities
- Helping to keep the site safe and well maintained
WANT TO APPLY?
If you are looking for a new challenge, wanting to learn more about irrigation and have unrestricted working rights, we want to hear from you!
Driscoll’s Australia is an exciting joint venture company owned by Costa Group - Australia’s leading integrated growing and marketer of premium quality fresh produce and Driscoll’s (USA) – the world’s market leader in berries. Partnering with a broad grower base across a national footprint, Driscoll’s Australia supplies year round delicious, branded berries to consumers using exclusively patented varieties developed by our joint venture partners breeding programs. Since our inception we have successfully achieved significant yearly growth and market share, enabling us to become the market leader in our category.
When you join Driscoll's Australia you get access to a range of benefits including:
- Free workplace wellbeing and counselling services
- Access to paid maternity and paternity leave
- Employee perks and rewards
- Access to ongoing development and training
- Access to our annual incentive program
- Free on-site parking