Refer a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Field Crew Supervisor
We have an exciting opportunity for a hands on experienced nursery worker to join our team in Perth, Tasmania. You will be working alongside a small team overseeing your own field crew and reporting directly to the Nursery Manager. You will be responsible for carrying out day to day field activities such as preparing for planting, harvest and providing general supervision. In a nutshell, your job involves:
- Providing daily reports on crew, plant and production numbers
- Train crew members on standard operating procedures and provide basic level of supervision and monitoring
- Report production or people issues as they arise to nursery manager
- Ensuring crew is following standard planting, trimming and other nursery procedures
- Ensure all crew members operating safely and proactive reporting of safety incidents and hazards
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous exp. working on a farm or nursery site is essential
- Basic Excel and computer skills are essential
- Previous exp. in supervising teams
- Flexibility to work some weekends and overtime during peak/busy periods
- Unrestricted working rights
- Drivers licence
BENEFITS AT DRISCOLL'S
At Driscoll's, we are passionate about berries and our people. We take the time to nurture and invest in our people capabilities to help them grow and prosper. If this role is suitable for you, we would encourage you to apply.
We have recently introduced our Employee Reward & Recognition Program. Employees have access to many benefits, discounts, perks and more! At Driscoll’s, employee engagement and recognition is something we believe is key to maintaining a good company culture and happy workplace!
Driscoll’s Australia is an exciting joint venture company owned by Costa Group - Australia’s leading integrated growing and marketer of premium quality fresh produce and Driscoll’s (USA) – the world’s market leader in berries. Partnering with a broad grower base across a national footprint, Driscoll’s Australia supplies year round delicious, branded berries to consumers using exclusively patented varieties developed by our joint venture partners breeding programs. Since our inception we have successfully achieved significant yearly growth and market share, enabling us to become the market leader in our category.