Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
General Farm Hand
- Full Time Permanent - based in Perth, Tasmania
- Experienced tractor drivers
- Friendly team environment
We are seeking experienced and hands-on general farm hand or nursery person to join our team based at our Nursery in Perth, Tasmania. You will be providing in-field support to the operational team ensuring day-to-day activities are carried out safely, and in accordance with production requirements. Some of your tasks will include:
- Planting and harvesting activities
- Operating tractors, forklifts and farm equipment operations including the use of farm implements and irrigation equipment
- Carrying out general duties such as chemical spraying and fertigation
- Assisting with irrigation equipment and maintenance
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To be considered for applicants should have the following:
- Previous experience working in a farm or nursery with tractor operation skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Unrestricted working rights
At Driscoll's, we are passionate about berries and our people. We take the time to nurture and invest in our people's capabilities to help them grow and prosper. If this role is suitable for you, we would encourage you to apply.
We have recently introduced our Employee Reward & Recognition Program. Employees have access to many benefits, discounts, perks and more! At Driscoll’s, employee engagement and recognition is something we believe is key to maintaining a good company culture and a happy workplace!
Driscoll’s Australia is an exciting joint venture company owned by Costa Group - Australia’s leading integrated growing and marketer of premium quality fresh produce and Driscoll’s (USA) – the world’s market leader in berries. Partnering with a broad grower base across a national footprint, Driscoll’s Australia supplies year round delicious, branded berries to consumers using exclusively patented varieties developed by our joint venture partners breeding programs. Since our inception we have successfully achieved significant yearly growth and market share, enabling us to become the market leader in our category.
At Driscoll’s, the safety of our employees is our number one priority. We may assess your suitability for the position and the physical work environment for which you are being considered through pre-employment medical testing.