Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
- Global leading berry company
- F/T Perm. + Vehicle + Mobile + Lap Top
- Access to global best practice technical development programs
In this dynamic and rewarding role, you will be working closely with our regional berry growers providing in-field technical support ensuring best practice agronomic principles are followed to achieve optimum high quality plant yield and growth. You will be supported by a team of experienced technical leads as well as joining a business passionate about developing its people force.
In a nutshell, your key duties will include:
- Conducting regular farm visits and disseminating advice on best-practice berry production techniques and methods
- Disseminating Food Quality Standards, guidelines and protocols and assisting in development of site documentation and protocols
- Providing regular technical observational and operational reports to management
- Assisting in the implementation of continuous improvement initiatives across customer requirements, legal and other compliance initiatives
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To be considered for this role, applicants will need to demonstrate the following capabilities or experience:
- Completion of Undergraduate Degree in Agricultural/Plant Science preferred
- Previous exp. in a similar role supporting agri growers.
- Strong proficiency in the use of Excel for reporting and analysis
- Strong professional interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to influence and negotiate stakeholders
- Hold a valid driver's licence
- Ability to travel interstate from time to time as required
MORE ABOUTS US
Driscoll’s Australia is an exciting joint venture company owned by Costa Group - Australia’s leading integrated growing and marketer of premium quality fresh produce and Driscoll’s (USA) – the world’s market leader in berries. Partnering with a broad grower base across a national footprint, Driscoll’s Australia supplies year round delicious, branded berries to consumers using exclusively patented varieties developed by our joint venture partners breeding programs. Since our inception we have successfully achieved significant yearly growth and market share, enabling us to become the market leader in our category.
At Driscoll's, we are passionate about berries and our people. We take the time to nurture and invest in our people capabilities to help them grow and prosper. If this role is suitable for you, we would encourage you to apply.
We have recently introduced our Employee Reward & Recognition Program. Employees have access to many benefits, discounts, perks and more! At Driscoll’s, employee engagement and recognition is something we believe is key to maintaining a good company culture and happy workplace!