Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
- Weekend work with flexibility
- Based in Ravenhall, VIC
- Previous SAP exp. preferred
We have an exciting role for an Accountant/Sales Support to join our finance team in this busy dual position, based in our Ravenhall HQ. You will be responsible for invoicing and reconciling transactions to our key growers, as well as ensuring timely and accurate upload of data into SAP for invoicing customers. In a nutshell, your key duties will include:
- Processing journal entries into SAP on a monthly basis
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations
- Creating grower purchase orders in SAP and receipt stock
- Sending invoices to nominated customers
- Assisting with investigations and close out of customer credits
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To be considered for this role, applicants will need to demonstrate capabilities in the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role is preferred
- Tertiary qualifications in finance or accounting is preferred
- Knowledge of an ERP system, such as SAP
- Previous exp. in Excel and Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work weekends and some public holidays as required
At Driscoll's, we are passionate about berries and our people. We take the time to nurture and invest in our people capabilities to help them grow and prosper. You will also be able to access a range of rewards and perks as well as discounts on a range of products through our Employee Reward & Recognition Program in addition to paid parental and partner pay. At Driscoll’s, employee engagement, recognition and rewards is something we believe is key to maintaining a good company culture and happy workplace!
MORE ABOUT DRISCOLL'S
Driscoll’s Australia is an exciting joint venture company owned by Costa Group - Australia’s leading integrated growing and marketer of premium quality fresh produce and Driscoll’s (USA) – the world’s market leader in berries. Partnering with a broad grower base across a national footprint, Driscoll’s Australia supplies year round delicious, branded berries to consumers using exclusively patented varieties developed by our joint venture partners breeding programs. Since our inception we have successfully achieved significant yearly growth and market share, enabling us to become the market leader in our category.