Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Quality & Sustainability Coordinator
- Be supported by a dedicated team of professionals with knowledge of global best-practice
- Opportunity to travel interstate from time to time
- Hybrid work role
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate, analytically minded QA professional to join our growing team in this multi-faceted role. Reporting directly to the National Compliance & Sustainability Manager, you will be supporting the team across compliance, quality and sustainability initiatives and programs. In a nutshell, your job will entail the following:
- Supporting the team through maintenance of data information systems; production of documents, guidelines, and forms
- Assisting in the implementation and evaluation of sustainability initiatives
- Utilising BI tools to conduct data collection, analysis and reporting to enhance QA, Compliance and Sustainability outcomes
- Conducting quality checks and rejection investigations
- Providing a basic level of quality and food safety advice and support to stakeholders both internal and external
To be considered for this role you will need to be able to demonstrate the following in your application:
- Previous experience within fresh produce sector essential
- Basic knowledge of BI tools for data reporting such as Power BI or equivalent
- Hold an unrestricted drivers licence
- Full unrestricted working rights & ability to travel interstate from time to time
You will be joining a leading global berry business that is invested in its people capabilities. Supported by a team of dedicated Quality & Food Safety professionals, you will be given access to resources to help you succeed in this role. At Driscoll’s we are passionate about our staff and in their professional development and are committed to providing our staff with opportunities for further learning and growth. We provide a range of benefits including paid partner and maternity leave, additional leave and a range of perks and rewards.