Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
- New modern nursery foundation site based in Pakenham
- Be part of a leading global berry brand
- 90,000 plus super, incentives and employee benefits
- up to $5,000 relocation assistance plus flights and more
We have an exciting opportunity for an Irrigation Coordinator to join our new state of the modern nursery commercial and foundation facility as the site designated irrigation lead. Reporting to the site Production Manager, you will be providing on-site support coordinating all irrigation activities to ensure that plants are irrigated and fertigated to achieve key production requirements. Some of your key day to day activities will include:
- Preparation and maintenance of pipes, sprinklers, drip tape and programming controllers
- Coordinating the daily irrigation system
- Performing trouble shooting and maintenance activities
- Monitoring of crops to ensure accurate timely irrigations
- Assisting in day to day nursery production activities
If this sounds like you then apply now and please ensure you are able to meet the following requirements as a minimum:
- Certificate 3 in Irrigation or equivalent preferred but not essential
- Previous exp. working on a farm or nursery site, with knowledge of irrigation systems (Priva or equivalent)
- Strong communication skills
- Full Australian working rights
Driscoll’s Australia is an exciting joint venture company owned by Costa Group - Australia’s leading integrated growing and marketer of premium quality fresh produce and Driscoll’s (USA) – the world’s market leader in berries. Partnering with a broad grower base across a national footprint, Driscoll’s Australia supplies year round delicious, branded berries to consumers using exclusively patented varieties developed by our joint venture partners breeding programs. Since our inception we have successfully achieved significant yearly growth and market share, enabling us to become the market leader in our category.
At Driscoll's, we are passionate about berries and our people. We take the time to nurture and invest in our people capabilities to help them grow and prosper. If this role is suitable for you, we would encourage you to apply. We have recently introduced our Employee Reward & Recognition Program. Employees have access to many benefits, discounts, perks and more! At Driscoll’s, employee engagement and recognition is something we believe is key to maintaining a good company culture and happy workplace!